Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Really Have Nothing to Say Right Now


I haven't posted on here in a couple days. No, I haven't been busy. Honestly, I've been doing a lot of sitting at a desk. I just haven't posted because I haven't had anything significant to say. I find it irritating when people talk just to hear the sound of their own voice, so I had no desire to write just to see my words on a page.

I'm still looking into volunteering at a couple museums around Tufts next semester, so I'll post if anything works out. I'm mostly hopeful about either a history museum in Boston or the Museum of Science. We'll see!

Also, there's been a boy here and there, which is new and nice. But this isn't my personal blog, so I'll spare you the details. ;-)

Today, the representatives from Wrigley arrive for the big meeting tomorrow. I've got to say that I hit it out of the park with this one--I made them fancy little name tags in plastic sleeves, and they look great! They have the Wrigley logo and everything. I also made them each little welcoming packets, with information about the restaurant they're going to tonight, the guest WiFi information, etc. I know it's just a temp job, but I wanted to put effort into it anyways and show that I'm a competent and motivated person! Plus, working up the name tags took up a good chunk of an otherwise boring Friday. :-)

That's about it for now! Just wanted to let you know I am still alive and well, radio silence or not. I'm off to double check those packets...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment